Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13

     Overall my 20% project I'd say has been a success for me. I have learned from my mistakes. I can say that I didn't do as good as i expected to on my blogs. I would always procrastinate when it came to my blogs and that is something i learned, to never procrastinate. I know i could've succeeded if I always tried my best and never gave up, but I do hope that I helped others when it came to movies. I do recommend others to watch some of the movies that I blogged on because i would not blog on a boring movie. And that is why i blogged on different kind of movies because i know people have different kinds of taste. I do thank though Mr. Lee, for giving all of my classmates this project because i know it has taught us all many new things. My 20% project has been one of the longest projects of my life, but it has been one of my favorite projects to do and I truly did enjoy this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment